Friday, April 2, 2010

Title

Do you have to have a title all the time? I hope not because I don't want one. You have to think of a title but you don't have to think about what you're writing here because it just flows as it should. I'm sitting idly and I have absolutely nothing worthwhile to write about in my first blog entry of all time (unless you count the livejournal bullshit I had when I was still shitting my pants on the regs).

The only reason I made this thing was to follow Rusty on his Indiadventure and follow some other blogs, but I think I'll also write about things because let's face it, the only people who will be reading this is Paul Brown and myself. I bet he's sipping a bloody mary with a tampon in it to give it that extra effect he always talks about.. Different strokes for different folks, right?

I'm never going to have a title to my blog if I don't have to. Once I try to "publish" this it's going to try to run my life and tell me I have to have a title, and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment