Friday, April 2, 2010

This is from my phone

How interesting that I can write an email from my phone and it shoots up
to space and bounces back down to some blog place and publishes itself
for the world (if they somehow make it to this specific corner of the
information super highway) to see and ridicule.. Technology.. Science..
We are fucked.

I ran out of cigarettes and I don't get off of work for another hour and
a half. Even if I wouldn't have smoked in the time I'm here the fact
that I had cigarettes would be a little more comforting. "They're my
cigarettes and I want em' now!" JG Wentworth.

Older women in the workplace is something interesting also. Hell, the
workplace as a whole is something interesting. I could just be speaking
for myself but going to work is fucking weird! all these different
people coming from all around to go to these different buildings to work
for someone you'll never see in your entire time there. Well, I guess
this might just be my job.. Actually it's most people's jobs that they
never see the owner, the boss. I just think that's really weird, maybe
I'm just stoned though. So many different personalities all swirling
around and clashing or blending, some fucked up shit.
--saintgutfree

No comments:

Post a Comment